Teaser ITZY "ICY" M/V TEASER 2 (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
damn is this catchy :sj_weary: :sj_weary:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I like this teaser better :sanapray:
I'm still :sj_weary: with Ryujin's hair tho
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I knew my girls would deliver. This sound really promising and catchy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji
Joined
22 July 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
263
Location
City of Suits
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
This sounds a lot better than yesterday's teaser. I'm just worried that it sounded like another Dalla Dalla for a second there, which isn't what I was hoping for. Oh well, if the people want another Dalla Dalla, give them another Dalla Dalla, I guess :irenecrazy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread