Recent content by Faerie

  1. Faerie

    Official Request Cards or Trades Here

    Username: Faerie Reason: Free Kittens Deck: Limited
  2. Faerie

    Official Card Roulette - [#140, October 4 -5 KST - OPEN]

    Entering Evnne-Keita jessi 3 Monstax-shownu loona1/3-Haseul coc: Any got7 members
  3. Faerie

    Eaj (Formerly Jae) reveals how it’s like to be the least popular member in your own group

    I haven’t followed him until recently and he seemed very apologetic about the remarks he has said his past. His recent performances have been very emotionally tied to his past which Honestly caught me off guard. At first, I thought it was a force apology hoping to fish fans from his day6 days...
  4. Faerie

    Eaj (Formerly Jae) reveals how it’s like to be the least popular member in your own group

    He supposedly only popular in the west not much in Korea.
  5. Faerie

    Eaj (Formerly Jae) reveals how it’s like to be the least popular member in your own group

    In a now-viral comment on a TikTok video, eaJ opened up about the emotional pain he endured as the least popular member in a K-pop group. The video itself posed a question that many fans may never have truly considered: “Imagine how it would feel to be in a K-pop group and you’re the least...
  6. Faerie

    I fell for the popmart craze

    No its not a labubu. eeek i opened it and her name is windflower. isn’t she adorable! will be buying more. Much cuter then a labubu.
  7. Faerie

    comment and I'll

    Bow, Chicka, Bow-Wow! (That’s what my baby saids)
  8. Faerie

    Official Request Cards or Trades Here

    U: Faerie R: free kittens D: K2, R3
  9. Faerie

    Video POV: My bf brings me flowers when he comes over 💐

    Isn’t he so romantic 💘 :maheart:
  10. Faerie

    My worker gives me the cold shoulder…it hurts.

    I started working for my company in November and since then I have been trying to have a good work environment with everyone. But one in particular co-worker is very curt with me, she tries to make conversation with everyone else but me. I’ll say hi and she doesn’t reply. Even if there’s another...
  11. Faerie

    Official Request Cards or Trades Here

    Username: Faerie Reason: free kitty Deck: Limited
  12. Faerie

    I need help … I can’t find an album

    Dope boys club by Wutan? do you know if it was a group or a soloist, even a boy or girl?
  13. Faerie

    Official Request Cards or Trades Here

    U: faerie R: free pixie dust D: K2, R3