My worker gives me the cold shoulder…it hurts. (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
I started working for my company in November and since then I have been trying to have a good work environment with everyone. But one in particular co-worker is very curt with me, she tries to make conversation with everyone else but me. I’ll say hi and she doesn’t reply. Even if there’s another coworker she purposely excludes me in conversation. And it would be okay if I was an office or a bigger space but we are pretty much on top of each other in our department. The strange part is that is very very sweet but when shes she's around me it’s like someone turned off a switch. I’ll make a convo but she’s just saying “uh huh” or completely ignoring me together. There will be rare moments where I’ll make a joke and she’ll laugh and maybe two or three actual convos where I think ‘Hey maybe we’re changing‘ but no—we are back to square one.

Honestly, I just wish I didn’t care. I know it’s her and not me but when you’re the only one she acts that way too it really hurts.
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,511
Reactions Received
55,310
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,084
1. there will always be people in your life who just don't like you - no matter what you do or try it ain't gonna happen
2. this is work and unless there is an issue with the working relation part of the relationship there is nothing really to be done on a formal level.
3. If you haven't have you tried asking her directly? like trying to get to know her on a lunch or coffee date? if you have and she's refused then well you have your answer
 
  • Like
Reactions: Faerie
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ask her if u want, but if there isn't a real reason then just ignore that stupid bitch.

It's work, do the work and go home and don't worry about it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread