Recent content by frogsrkive

  1. frogsrkive

    Give me a disbanded kpop girl group

    How about Spica?
  2. frogsrkive

    Game Make A Fake K-pop Group!!

    Group Name: Blue Sky Members: 6 Type: GG Concept: Dark
  3. frogsrkive

    Who's in your DP?

    Okay very cool!
  4. frogsrkive

    Who's in your DP?

    Ofc! My first kpop group, who's your bias? :0 I feel like mines obvious lmao
  5. frogsrkive

    A cover you like but don’t like the original?

    Youngk and Wonpil of Day6 covering 10000 hours tbh
  6. frogsrkive

    Who's in your DP?

    Namjoon (RM) from the Lost! music video, may update soon though!
  7. frogsrkive

    What 2024 kpop song are you?

    91
  8. frogsrkive

    Comment and I will give you a Calico Critter

    Oooo can't wait!
  9. frogsrkive

    Intro working on a new intro, can't delete this, I apologize oops

    Ofc! Thank you! Also yay more hello gloom and from20 fans!
  10. frogsrkive

    Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread

    well time to add myself to this, somehow It's taken me a while to figure myself out, but at this point, at least sexuality wise, I feel confident enough using both bisexual and demisexual. Gender,, It's definitely something fem leaning, I prefer fem terms but I don't resent masc or neutral...
  11. frogsrkive

    Any goals for 2025?

    honestly, same for the reading, along with getting a job, doing well in uni, get healthier in general, just try and improve myself for the most part tbh
  12. frogsrkive

    Intro working on a new intro, can't delete this, I apologize oops

    sorry for responding so late but honestly I don’t really have a list lol. Some of my favs have to be bye my monster by onf (I really wanna look into them!), virtual angel by artms, lost! by rm, loop by yves and lil cherry, and probably some others but those are the only ones I can think of atm...