It does not have to be kpop. I would go with Kelly Clarkson’s cover of Chappel Roan’s Pink Pony Club
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,081 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,408 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 1 January 2025 #1 It does not have to be kpop. I would go with Kelly Clarkson’s cover of Chappel Roan’s Pink Pony Club Reactions: Ahsoka
It does not have to be kpop. I would go with Kelly Clarkson’s cover of Chappel Roan’s Pink Pony Club
anyu Joined 13 November 2023 Messages 1,291 Reactions Received 1,716 Location maeumville Website www.youtube.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 9,780 Fandom maeum 1 January 2025 #2 yves' seven cover but i dont like the original by jungkook Reactions: athenaaa
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,572 Reactions Received 18,242 Cards View Profile KS Coins 133,600 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 1 January 2025 #3 Famous cover, but miles better than the original, tbh.
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,162 Reactions Received 46,820 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 181,344 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 1 January 2025 #4 COOCHIE COOCHIE YAYA DA DA, COOCHI COOCHIE YAYA HERE!, COOCHIE COOCHIE YAYA DADA, CREOLE LADY MARMALAAAAAAAAAAAAADE! haha I mean, Patti LaBelle, you gotta respect her, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttt Christina and friends did it a little bit better! Reactions: Dreamer_of_Songs
COOCHIE COOCHIE YAYA DA DA, COOCHI COOCHIE YAYA HERE!, COOCHIE COOCHIE YAYA DADA, CREOLE LADY MARMALAAAAAAAAAAAAADE! haha I mean, Patti LaBelle, you gotta respect her, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttt Christina and friends did it a little bit better!
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,389 Reactions Received 151,401 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 1 January 2025 #5 Youngblood by 5SOS. I like the ACE cover
frogsrkive Joined 12 December 2024 Messages 32 Reactions Received 46 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187 Fandom too many lmao Gender Male Pronouns he/they 1 January 2025 #6 Youngk and Wonpil of Day6 covering 10000 hours tbh