I'm glad you've been good!! I've also been doing pretty well! Just been getting ready for college and moving out of state for it soon! I'm majoring in illustration and considering a minor in music. :pikasmart:
It is always so nostalgic logging on here... every time I'm gone it seems to be for longer amounts of time. Hard to believe I joined over 4 years ago now!
Every time an old friend doesn't recognize me because of my username I think about changing it back to just my name... I refuse to ever go back to TwentyOneJongdae/TwentyOneJunhui but Izz... I'd be fine with that, lol. I guess it makes sense though, the username plus the the fact that I am...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.