Constantly shoving off their boyfriend/husband down people's throats. Posting the gifts they got from them, holding hands, me and my love here, me and my love there blah blah. They do it in a manner as if it's gonna make people jealous. And as you can tell, I'm salty and jealous.
-Coming at people for posting the simplest of things. When BSB released Don't Go Breaking my Heart, I tweeted in a thread, "Oh, is this an Elton John cover?" A rude, salty "fan" was like "LISTEN TO THE SONG, DUMBASS BITCH!" like, chile - it was just a question that just needed an answer. You didn't have to jump down my throat!
-Ambiguously-titled videos. Once, Brad and Rach* posted a video about their pet passing away, but they titled it something very ambiguous that would indicate any death, not just a pet loss. Rach was pregnant with their third child at the time, so I thought from the title that they'd lost the baby (they didn't, it was their pet). I hate it when vloggers do me like that!
If you haven't checked out Brad and Rach, you totally should, by the way!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.