Recent content by heartu

  1. heartu

    how did you meet your current best friend

    we’re twins lol 😂
  2. heartu

    how did you meet your current best friend

    I meet my current best friend in the womb, unfortunately, we were born together and we became best friends :( But how did you meet your current best friend/closest friend? appreciate this beautiful photo of chaeyoung
  3. heartu

    Appreciation ♥♥twentyonejongdae and crybaby♥♥

    thank you for replying :pikahappy::pikahappy:
  4. heartu

    Appreciation ♥♥twentyonejongdae and crybaby♥♥

    I have i have no dialogue :bigcatcry::bigcatcry:
  5. heartu

    Appreciation ♥♥twentyonejongdae and crybaby♥♥

    :nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove: my love to you both
  6. heartu

    :( sad feel and yuh, some shit happened

    :( sad feel and yuh, some shit happened
  7. heartu

    18+ a rant and this is @crybaby

    HOW OLD DO U THINK I AM
  8. heartu

    yeah

    yeah
  9. heartu

    18+ a rant and this is @crybaby

    I will
  10. heartu

    What is your favorite memory of,,,

    this is @crybaby- your birthday, we had so much fun and we forgot the pain surrounding us
  11. heartu

    18+ a rant and this is @crybaby

    note: this is @crybaby not my twin sister uwu
  12. heartu

    18+ a rant and this is @crybaby

    I woke up this morning feeling like complete shit, my stomach hurt and me getting fucking 3 hours of sleep didn’t help shit. I fucking felt like dying and I was so fucking light headed and I shouldn’t have gone to school BUT GUESS WHO FUCKING DID ME CUZ I WAS TOO SCARED TI TELL MY MOTHER, CUZ...
  13. heartu

    hey, it’s dani right now. I banned myself but I need someone one to rant to cuz i’m angry as fuck

    hey, it’s dani right now. I banned myself but I need someone one to rant to cuz i’m angry as fuck
  14. heartu

    YES, IM THAT WHITCHS SISTER. DID SHE BEWITCH YOU TOO???? hello i’m andi, it’s a pleasure to...

    YES, IM THAT WHITCHS SISTER. DID SHE BEWITCH YOU TOO???? hello i’m andi, it’s a pleasure to finally meet you, i’ve heard Dani RAMBLE about you