18+ a rant and this is @crybaby (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 April 2019
Messages
48
Reactions Received
260
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I woke up this morning feeling like complete shit, my stomach hurt and me getting fucking 3 hours of sleep didn’t help shit.
I fucking felt like dying and I was so fucking light headed and I shouldn’t have gone to school
BUT GUESS WHO FUCKING DID
ME
CUZ I WAS TOO SCARED TI TELL MY MOTHER, CUZ SHE WOULD YELL AT ME AND BRING ME DOWN
FUCK
I go to fucking school and some two bitches are fighting
FIGHTING AT FUCKING 8:30 IN THE GODDAMN MORNING
THEY ARE BLOCKING MY FUCKING WAY TO CLASS ACTING LIKE FOOLS
THIS IS WHY I HATE THIS FUCKING SCHOOL
OUT HERE MAKING A FUCKING FOOL OUT OF THEMSELVES

one bitch came out the library and started hitting the other one
the other one beat her ASS

THEY WERE BLOCKING MY WAY TO CLASS.
SO THE CROWD CLEARS OUT
I go to my lockers and I GET STOPPED 1 MILLION FUCKING TIMES
and then the teachers are like “you can go this way for safety concerns”

THEY FINSHED FUCKING FIGHTING SO LET ME GO MY FUCKING WAY
I HAVE TO WALK AROUND THE SCHOOL JUST TO GO TO FUCKING CLASS BECAUSE OF DUMBASS FIGHT

ITS MONDAY FUCKING MORNING DAMN

the end c:​
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The joys of high school:nayeonisdone:
Drink a lot of fluids and don't overexert yourself.
Try and have a good day:bigcatlove:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
HOW OLD DO U THINK I AM
14...?:umwhat:
At the age where you're either towards the end of middle school or just starting high school
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread