Recent content by ItsActuallyMiso

  1. ItsActuallyMiso

    :worry:

    :worry:
  2. ItsActuallyMiso

    What if im naked

    What if im naked
  3. ItsActuallyMiso

    FINALLY FOUND HOW TO MAKE A THREAD

    all these nice users complimenting me on my independent way of threadmaking, without my bad friends :pepeheart:
  4. ItsActuallyMiso

    :pepesmug:

    :pepesmug:
  5. ItsActuallyMiso

    Rumor good evening

    what does that even mean :susPepe:
  6. ItsActuallyMiso

    Rumor good evening

    i guess making my signature, motivated you to make one for your own as well. say thank you Loki
  7. ItsActuallyMiso

    Photo STOP THE SLANDER

    I didnt like the ice cream, but maybe it’s because I’m really into fruit flavoured ice cream :wimwim:
  8. ItsActuallyMiso

    Photo STOP THE SLANDER

    i tried it when i was in italy last summer, it was horrible :pepecry2:
  9. ItsActuallyMiso

    Chocolate can be tasty

    I don't like dark chocolate either. Neither do I like American chocolate, it tastes so musty... I'm Belgian btw, from the land of chocolate :welp:
  10. ItsActuallyMiso

    Chocolate can be tasty

    the ones with orange in them are nasty af to me
  11. ItsActuallyMiso

    FINALLY FOUND HOW TO MAKE A THREAD

    :pandamad:
  12. ItsActuallyMiso

    FINALLY FOUND HOW TO MAKE A THREAD

    i really need to ditch them, the worst one is the one with the anpanman pfp
  13. ItsActuallyMiso

    Chocolate can be tasty

    omg leonidas has the best easter eggs