Photo STOP THE SLANDER (1 Viewer)

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
as long as it's a combination of mint and chocolate, it's good. My frustration comes from defending this flavor while arguing with my friends. :nayeonisdone:
ic ic~
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3racha
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
We need to stop the slander towards mint chocolate chip ice cream. It is 100% a superior ice cream flavor. If you like it, you have elevated tastebuds. IT'S THE MINTINESS. IT'S SWEET AND REFRESHING. ALSO THE COLOR IS PRETTY.

image0.jpg


is my first post besides my intro thread about ice cream? yes. do i regret it? no.
Mint Chocolate Chip is my fave Ice cream! always has been, always will be:pandalove:
me omw to crush haters:pandasmash:
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
YES.

Kitkat had these for awhile (not sure if they're still around) and they were so good if you eat them cold.



I will say proper french vanilla ice cream is really good.


my favorite flavor is actually matcha/green tea but i'm in the same boat. i will hype it up to all the mint choco haters.
Oh yeah! they are still around!
its such a good flavor! ( the chocolate on this one is a little strong for me on this particular bar but i still love it!)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3racha
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
i tried it when i was in italy last summer, it was horrible
:pepecry2:
the ice cream or the toothpast abomination....
either way as far as the ice cream concerned maybe you just didnt have the right brand and version of the Mint choco:pandashrug:
 
Joined
30 March 2023
Messages
56
Reactions Received
184
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ARMY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
the ice cream or the toothpast abomination....
either way as far as the ice cream concerned maybe you just didnt have the right brand and version of the Mint choco:pandashrug:
I didnt like the ice cream, but maybe it’s because I’m really into fruit flavoured ice cream
:wimwim:
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,952
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
That’s funny, my friend and I we’re having a ice cream discussion then she says “ What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?” I repsond with “mint chocolate chip” She says it’s tastes like toothpaste.
I don’t understand what’s wrong with the flavor.
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her

3racha

currently busy, but lurking
.
Joined
26 March 2023
Messages
266
Reactions Received
450
Location
usa
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
536
Fandom
stay
Pronouns
she/her
HERSHEYS ALSO HAS HIS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
BUT FOR SOME REASON THEY DONT MARKET IT:pandamad: (Yes this is real, go check the store! HERSHEY’S Ice Cream Shoppe Cookies ‘N’ Mint Flavored Candy Bar, 1.38 oz (hersheys.com) )
1680254634837.png

THEY EVEN HAVE THIS
1680254893687.png
I've never seen this in my entire life but I want to try it LOL. Hersheys never advertising the good stuff.

Should we start a cult of Mint chocochip lovers?:llama_laugh:
Uh oh, did I unknowingly establish a cult? :pepelook:
but i'm in.

That’s funny, my friend and I we’re having a ice cream discussion then she says “ What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?” I repsond with “mint chocolate chip” She says it’s tastes like toothpaste.
I don’t understand what’s wrong with the flavor.
Sounds like they're not your friend anymore. :welp:
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
I've never seen this in my entire life but I want to try it LOL. Hersheys never advertising the good stuff.


Uh oh, did I unknowingly establish a cult? :pepelook:
but i'm in.


Sounds like they're not your friend anymore. :welp:
I want it so bad!

Yes i believe you did B)
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
i've only seen the cookies and cream hersheys.
and i guess it's not the first time i've started a cult. jk :welp:
Same :joysip:
Bro i used to be part of the unus annus cult- I mean fanbase ( used to a youtube channel called unus annus ( markiplier and crankgameplays) (still forever with it)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread