Menu
Forums
Members
Staff roles
Current visitors
Search profile posts
Top Posters of the Month
What's new
Latest posts
Trending
New profile posts
Spotify
Spotify leaderboards
Forum wrapped
Latest activity
Search forums
Register
Release
Artist Profiles
Kpopsource Hub
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Forums
IWantCards
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by IWantCards
I
Songs that deserved better aka flops that were actually bops
love choco. lol forgot what browser i was in.....
IWantCards
Post #5
16 December 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
I
haha subtle right?
haha subtle right?
IWantCards
Profile post comment
16 December 2020
I
Appreciation
my new ult girl group ! now give me a new user 😹
Summer :) lol forgot where i was darn google bug.
IWantCards
Post #2
16 December 2020
Forum:
The Daily Café
I
Official
Request Cards or Trades Here
that what i was asking earlier i did not think it was legal yall can choose. i am cool if you want it back.
IWantCards
Post #1,659
16 December 2020
Forum:
Card Support Services
I
Official
Request Cards or Trades Here
username: IWantCards reason for request: completed the daily quest at least i think that is my name :)
IWantCards
Post #1,657
16 December 2020
Forum:
Card Support Services
I
Appreciation
its Tuesday so a song from war.
Lol i need posts and i figured i could try something different :)
IWantCards
Post #3
16 December 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
I
Plz recommend me more 2nd gen girl groups~
Kara
IWantCards
Post #7
16 December 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
I
Plz recommend me more 2nd gen girl groups~
SNSD
IWantCards
Post #6
16 December 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
I
Plz recommend me more 2nd gen girl groups~
After school?
IWantCards
Post #5
16 December 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
I
Appreciation
its Tuesday so a song from war.
Exo war that is
IWantCards
Thread
16 December 2020
Replies: 4
Forum:
K-Pop Station
I
Plz recommend me more 2nd gen girl groups~
lol i was looking for the links and trying to avoid the 15 min versions
IWantCards
Post #4
16 December 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
I
Plz recommend me more 2nd gen girl groups~
Try Secret Poison Tara Day by day and cry cry cry
IWantCards
Post #3
16 December 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
I
Appreciation
For the Super Admins you made me Happy!!
its really sky net.......
IWantCards
Post #4
16 December 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
I
SVT being Bighit is ironic, considering the members are closer with SM idols
Yep and they have done F all for any of the acquired groups. gfriend is actually doing worse.
IWantCards
Post #5
16 December 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
I
Appreciation
For the Super Admins you made me Happy!!
Thanks again!!!
IWantCards
Thread
16 December 2020
Replies: 7
Forum:
K-Pop Station
Forums
IWantCards
Top
Bottom
Cookie Consent
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.