Appreciation my new ult girl group ! now give me a new user 😹 (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ooh I actually preferred wgaysn lmao but this is good too :pepeheart:

Who's your bias? Is it Seola? :susPepe:

My OG bias is Cheng Xiao but since she's not here, I have a hard time settling on one bias lol- right now it's Eunseo, but Exy and Luda have also been stand-in biases in the past.
 
Joined
2 September 2020
Messages
2,684
Reactions Received
5,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ooh I actually preferred wgaysn lmao but this is good too :pepeheart:

Who's your bias? Is it Seola? :susPepe:

My OG bias is Cheng Xiao but since she's not here, I have a hard time settling on one bias lol- right now it's Eunseo, but Exy and Luda have also been stand-in biases in the past.
seola and exy are my biases
i see that you're keeping the 'gay' trademark :wimwim:

also, i'm guessing that your bias in wjsn is cheng xiao? :pepesmug:
cheng xiao is my bias wrecker :pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread