Recent content by IzabelleRose

  1. IzabelleRose

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    Undercooked fries are so not yummy :(
  2. IzabelleRose

    Literally I love him sm :nekolove: I wish I could go to his concerts when they happen but I’m...

    Literally I love him sm :nekolove: I wish I could go to his concerts when they happen but I’m poor af :bigcatcry:
  3. IzabelleRose

    I don’t think that’s basic at all Either In My Head or Teenage Nightmare I can’t decide cause...

    I don’t think that’s basic at all Either In My Head or Teenage Nightmare I can’t decide cause I like most of his songs :bop: :)
  4. IzabelleRose

    Hi :dubuwave: What’s your favorite Mad Tsai song? :)

    Hi :dubuwave: What’s your favorite Mad Tsai song? :)
  5. IzabelleRose

    I will guess your eye color from your shirt color

    they are Ocean blue! :)
  6. IzabelleRose

    what song would be YOUR themesong ?

    LIFE’S A BIT by NOAHFINNCE and Teenage Nightmare by Mad Tsai (even though I’m not a teen anymore) :)
  7. IzabelleRose

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    miso soup is cloudy and savory with tofu and seaweed with miso paste clear soup is light and subtly flavored and usually is served before main course at hibachi restaurants i may be wrong :3
  8. IzabelleRose

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    maybe I should make Japanese Clear Soup tonight instead of chilli?
  9. IzabelleRose

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    Just managed to somehow pronounce “contaminated“ as “camdamapated” :yolk:
  10. IzabelleRose

    Ooh tyyyyy! It’s my bias and bias wreckers :) I like yours too

    Ooh tyyyyy! It’s my bias and bias wreckers :) I like yours too
  11. IzabelleRose

    ☺︎ ♡ Izzy’s art thread (ft. Sawyer) ♡ ☺︎

    my oc Virginia for IT (the 2017 version) Fun fact: she thinks her name is too old fashioned, so she goes by Vin or Vinny (depending on who is saying it) Ok bye :runrunrun:
  12. IzabelleRose

    Favorite school subject

    Greek Mythology :)
  13. IzabelleRose

    Intro Aoki's intro

    Hi I’m Izzy! Welcome to KPS!
  14. IzabelleRose

    ☺︎ ♡ Izzy’s art thread (ft. Sawyer) ♡ ☺︎

    Hi! :dubuwave: I’ll be posting art/crafts I have made and some of my cousin Sawyer’s too (it was their idea for me to post and I got their permission to post their art). Sorry if the art don’t show up. If it works, I will post more. Collab art with Sawyer :3