☺︎ ♡ Izzy’s art thread (ft. Sawyer) ♡ ☺︎ (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 December 2025
Messages
30
Reactions Received
35
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,668
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Hi! :dubuwave:
I’ll be posting art/crafts I have made and some of my cousin Sawyer’s too (it was their idea for me to post and I got their permission to post their art).
Sorry if the art don’t show up.
If it works, I will post more.



Collab art with Sawyer :3
 
  • Love
Reactions: sooya_
Joined
23 December 2025
Messages
30
Reactions Received
35
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,668
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

my oc Virginia for IT (the 2017 version)

Fun fact: she thinks her name is too old fashioned, so she goes by Vin or Vinny (depending on who is saying it)



Ok bye :runrunrun:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Hi! :dubuwave:
I’ll be posting art/crafts I have made and some of my cousin Sawyer’s too (it was their idea for me to post and I got their permission to post their art).
Sorry if the art don’t show up.
If it works, I will post more.



Collab art with Sawyer :3
her face and hair reminds me of jaiden animations :icgyu:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread