Recent content by Jin

  1. Jin

    Sensitive Kpopsource has a race problem

    How am I racist when I'll telling you that you should have boundaries when talking about Black people? Literally use the forum search, none of the things I said is deleted. I beg educate yourself!
  2. Jin

    Sensitive Kpopsource has a race problem

    Hey everyone, Dani here Hello, it's Dani aka @melancholia but I am locked out of my main as of right now. It's late but I can't sleep so let me dish my opinions on the forum. Kpopsource has an extreme race problem and it needs to be fixed. I am a black girl, and the things I've witnessed on...
  3. Jin

    People getting shit for using AAVE is the most insane shit I've ever seen

    Did I say YOU specifically mock AAVE? If the shoe fits the shoe fits, if it doesn't you're just not cinderella. AAVE is vernacular, respect it
  4. Jin

    YES THIS IS MELANCHOLIA, DANI

    YES THIS IS MELANCHOLIA, DANI
  5. Jin

    izz hold me....because wheww

    izz hold me....because wheww
  6. Jin

    People getting shit for using AAVE is the most insane shit I've ever seen

    Half of yall in this thread are ignorant Europeans/white people. AAVE is not your language, it is not your ventricular. You'll use it because it is trendy and it is "stan twitter culture" its Black culture, it's not something for you to claim. AAVE is not slang, it is vernacular. Do you know the...
  7. Jin

    Appreciation Thank you & See You for now, everyone ♡

    I'm married to Darj
  8. Jin

    Appreciation Thank you & See You for now, everyone ♡

    あなたと離れて寂しくなります わたしは、あなたを愛しています
  9. Jin

    hi, im jin

    hi, im jin
  10. Jin

    @melancholia says that youre the suga to her life <3

    @melancholia says that youre the suga to her life <3
  11. Jin

    생일 축하 해요 :bigcatlove:

    생일 축하 해요 :bigcatlove:
  12. Jin

    Appreciation tag your ship partner

    あなたの船について何か良いことを言う- Say something good about your ship 私は妻をとても愛しています。彼女は最高!!
  13. Jin

    はい

    はい
  14. Jin

    Official Shipwreckers Thread

    안녕하세요
  15. Jin

    Official Shipwreckers Thread

    Darjeeling은 전 세계에서 훌륭합니다