Recent content by K1NG

  1. K1NG

    I’m only back to say my goodbye lol Life is not kind with me shit got bad I lost the last family...

    I’m only back to say my goodbye lol Life is not kind with me shit got bad I lost the last family I have I cannot stay here or anywhere else I just wanna say thanks for making me rewatch the dnd campaign it’s one of the things that is still keeping me intact and I hate to say this but comfort me...
  2. K1NG

    :kissycat:

    :kissycat:
  3. K1NG

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    Okay I think I’m taking a break for real this time from all of my online communities Gotta take care of my Old man I hope next time I’m here it’s all better. see you everyone stay safe and peace out :bop: @Selfmate @Jungwonie @MK3AMisSleepy @ProudOrbit @sunflower
  4. K1NG

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    Bet you I can It’s 2 from dream 2 from cravity haechan is one of em
  5. K1NG

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    Watching steven universe for the first time is weird it’s so different from when it was in my childhood
  6. K1NG

    A difficult choice

    Depends on the type of suffering
  7. K1NG

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    not bad :frantictsuki:
  8. K1NG

    Video TIME TO TWICE - TDOONG High School Season 3 TEASER

    Their uniform's are perfect this time
  9. K1NG

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    :bop:
  10. K1NG

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    I like this version better than the audio one YUQI’s Voice is sooooooo gooooooodd
  11. K1NG

    Impressions on me?

    Fellowed :bop:
  12. K1NG

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    Don’t worry my friend I am spending good time with him it is probably the closest I've ever been with him!! I’m gonna be okay
  13. K1NG

    Intro Hii I'm Teki. I'm new to this type of site.

    Hello and welcome! This place is very chill hope you enjoy yourself