A difficult choice (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m basically given the choice to suffer now or suffer later :wimwim: Its a difficult decision that I hate. Might come as a surprise but I prefer suffering never
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Depends on the type of suffering
Well I’m being dramatic but basically having to call someone who I hate talking to but if I don’t at some point soon then when they next call me they’ll complain about and guilt trip me for not calling :dubueh:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
3 June 2023
Messages
24
Reactions Received
42
Location
UK
Website
babybearonthemoon.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
153
Fandom
EXO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
For me, suffering now is best. If you suffer now, you then get to feel relieved when it's over, and also proud of yourself for facing it!

But if you suffer later, you'll actually be suffering for longer as you'll be worrying about it until it's over (or you will if you're anything like me lol).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For me, suffering now is best. If you suffer now, you then get to feel relieved when it's over, and also proud of yourself for facing it!

But if you suffer later, you'll actually be suffering for longer as you'll be worrying about it until it's over (or you will if you're anything like me lol).
Yeah that is true. But when the suffering is something repeated that you keep doing weekly if not more often it’s more bleh because it means you got through that suffering but it has no noticeable end :dubueh:
 
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Well I’m being dramatic but basically having to call someone who I hate talking to but if I don’t at some point soon then when they next call me they’ll complain about and guilt trip me for not calling :dubueh:
Dont call them (unless its family and u tryna jeep the relationship going) dint call if they dont make an effort too, and just guilt trip u
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Dont call them (unless its family and u tryna jeep the relationship going) dint call if they dont make an effort too, and just guilt trip u
They do make an effort, usually they call once a week. And it is family sadly, and while I’d be fine with just not trying my dad wouldn’t (my grandma is the person in question here)
 
  • Sad
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
They do make an effort, usually they call once a week. And it is family sadly, and while I’d be fine with just not trying my dad wouldn’t (my grandma is the person in question here)
Do it, and get over it then. It is hard eith family
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am like antisocial with family.

I do not like ringing anyone, more so with family.
I don't bare any hate.

I just rather not ring.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread