I asked something similiar in the past but will do it again regardless :P
Whats your take on Overknee boots? Do you like them? Do you wear them?
A lot of idols wear them and I think they look soooo cute... However I own 2 pairs at the moment but I really want to buy one more :p
what do you...
I KNOW there is a similiar thread already but a new one is better :p (fight me)
With winter arriving I need new thigh highs <3 and you should too! :o
Whats your opinion on thigh high boots?
Get some if you dont have any! :(
Why you should get some aswell:
- long boots feel very comfy...
HI
I really do not understand the fact some blinks are hating HYLT ?!
There will always be songs that do not suit your style of music.
There will always be lyrics you do not think are well made.
There are blinks saying this is just the same style as before.
There are blinks saying this is too...
awww thats so nice of you :o
Im busy these days so Im not really active at the moment ...
But Im fine for now :p how are you? :o
I saw the video *-* Im really thankful to get these kind of videos of her!
I hope she will release more music this year!!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.