Recent content by KpopTrendz

  1. KpopTrendz

    Who are your biases best friend w/ from other groups or soloists?

    I made a video about idol friendship here Help me to watch, like and subscribe please :pepeheart: Thank you :dubuwave:
  2. KpopTrendz

    UWU I drew a little Sorn

    OMG. It's so cute :pikahappy:
  3. KpopTrendz

    Group [Official] Mamamoo Thread | #Illella

    Have you checked her videos with Apink Chorong and Bomi. It's hilarious :haylul:
  4. KpopTrendz

    Fanart Blackpink fanart

    Wow, you got a talent :pikahappy:
  5. KpopTrendz

    Appreciation Idols you don’t stan but love their visual

    Nice choice :sakUwu:
  6. KpopTrendz

    Appreciation I am slowly getting addicted

    You should check BTOB Missing You and Only One For me. Those songs are definitely the best too:wonugl:
  7. KpopTrendz

    Appreciation What are you favorite ballad songs?

    It will be BTOB Missing You :pikahappy:
  8. KpopTrendz

    Teaser Apink's Oh Hayoung 1st Min Album: Oh! (Film Teaser 3 - #TASTE)

    Feels like Bomi or Namjoo will suit Ariana Grande concept :dubuthink:
  9. KpopTrendz

    TV What shows are y'all into ?

    If you like Blackpink then you should watch Blackpink House :jenniesmug:
  10. KpopTrendz

    TV Eman's K-Drama Favs

    I watch That Winter The Wind Blows because of Apink Eunji but I can't deny that Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo has the best chemistry plus their good acting. :sakUwu:
  11. KpopTrendz

    TV KDRAMA'S BASED OFF OF ANIMES/MANGAS

    I think City Hunter and Princess Hours are based on manga either
  12. KpopTrendz

    TV KDRAMA'S BASED OFF OF ANIMES/MANGAS

    I think City Hunter and Princess Hours are based on manga either
  13. KpopTrendz

    Recommend me dramas

    If you like thriller, obviously you should try Stranger from Hell :nekolove:
  14. KpopTrendz

    Variety Any Kdrama recommendations ?

    Do you like a thriller genre? If so, I would like to recommend Stranger from Hell :pikahappy:
  15. KpopTrendz

    Comment A Group....

    Every member of Apink, Yuqi of G-idle and Han Seungwoo X-1