Appreciation I am slowly getting addicted (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
to BTOB's movie
I just discovered it again after a year, and realized I forgot about the song totally
so I played it again and omg this song and choreo is so good
​
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This was the song that made me stan them. They deserve so much more recognition internationally...

I've probably watched this 190811 times and I still can't get over it :maheart:
yesssssss 190811 :jenniesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread