Recent content by Lemonz

  1. Lemonz

    Comeback (G)I-DLE "Oh my God" Special Choreography video

    I had the biggest smile on my face watching this and I'll probably be smiling all day thinking about it.
  2. Lemonz

    Teaser (G)I-DLE "I Trust" Concept Photos

    I think these might be my most favorite concept pics from them. omg I can't wait for omg.
  3. Lemonz

    Teaser (G)I-DLE "I TRUST" Tracklist

    I'm honestly torn. On the one hand: GIDLE IS COMING BACK AND WE'RE GETTING NEW MUSIC! GENIUS SOYEON BACK WITH NEW MUSIC But on the other hand, it's disappointing to see only 3 new songs when it's been over a year since their last album. I wasn't expecting to see Yuqi's music here yet because I...
  4. Lemonz

    Teaser (G)I-DLE "I trust" Concept Preview 2

    Trying to temper my expectations for this comeback but damnit I've got high hopes for this cb. The teasers are doing their job though, getting people thinking but not giving much away.
  5. Lemonz

    Teaser (G)I-DLE "I Trust" Schedule

    love the dark concept so far the wait for the tracklist is gonna kill meeee tho
  6. Lemonz

    News (G)I-DLE comeback on 06.04 with "I Trust"

    I've got high hopes for this cb! Love the teaser pic. I wonder if we'll get a song from Yuqi on this album?
  7. Lemonz

    Rumor (G)I-DLE comeback early April with a mini album

    I was really hoping this might be a full album but I'll be happy with a mini. I'm just glad the cb postponement wasn't actually that long. If it's early April then we can probably expect the first teaser sometime next week 🥰
  8. Lemonz

    Group (Official) [G]I-DLE [아이들] ~ Neverland Artist Thread

    New i-talk incase anyone hasn't seen it yet! Part 1 of Lion MV behind the scenes
  9. Lemonz

    Group (Official) [G]I-DLE [아이들] ~ Neverland Artist Thread

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffbenjamin/2019/11/05/gi-dles-lion-confirms-their-brand-of-savage-k-pop-as-they-begin-international-focus/#7437ba6c6b48 I wonder what the news coming this week could be? :pandaamazed:
  10. Lemonz

    MV G-idle - Lion

    I love it! I have to admit though that I thought some of the CGI at the end was a bit janky, but it's fine. Overall I love the song and the MV. Thematically, this might be my favorite concept from them yet. Taking into account their struggles in the past, particularly as individuals both before...
  11. Lemonz

    Teaser (여자)아이들((G)I-DLE) - 'LION' M/V Teaser

    Considering how skeptical we were of the whole Queendom concept, I'm loving how things turned out. All the groups did so well and we all got great performances and new songs. As a Neverland though, I'm ecstatic. Lion's been doing really well and now we're getting an actual MV and it's coming in...
  12. Lemonz

    Group (Official) [G]I-DLE [아이들] ~ Neverland Artist Thread

    We're getting a Lion MV!!! Also Lion hit a new peak on Melon yesterday at #38!
  13. Lemonz

    News [SPOILER] won Queendom

    I think we all saw this coming (my god did they draw out the final announcement for an obnoxiously long time) but still, congrats to Mamamoo and Moomoos!
  14. Lemonz

    Audio QUEENDOM Original Singles - Your favourite song?

    I was most excited for Idle and they crushed it! One of their best songs yet. The chorus and the "ba ba ba" part have been stuck in my head, Shuhua got lines, Minnie's high note, Soyeon's rap, it's all amazing. All the songs are great though. Honestly hard to pick which I like most out of the...
  15. Lemonz

    (G)I-dle heading for the US...

    I feel like the headline's a bit misleading. They've partnered with a US based PR firm (which also has an office in SK), but it just seems like it'll add a few promotional opportunities in the US, maybe like some interviews or something. It doesn't seem like they're just gonna abandon Korea and...