spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 20 April 2020 #1 Reactions: minnie97, yeji, Lemonz and 1 other person
kuro ✰ hiatus ✰ . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 17,115 Reactions Received 56,266 Location spring days Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Jimimis Wreck @Pigeon 21 April 2020 #2 they look absolutely breathtaking Reactions: minnie97, yeji and spicy_illusion
Lemonz Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 64 Reactions Received 255 Location Neverland Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 21 April 2020 #3 I had the biggest smile on my face watching this and I'll probably be smiling all day thinking about it. Reactions: minnie97, yeji and spicy_illusion
I had the biggest smile on my face watching this and I'll probably be smiling all day thinking about it.
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 21 April 2020 #4 bless the girls for real Reactions: minnie97