Recent content by OnehoeforWonho

  1. OnehoeforWonho

    Favorite Song In Kpop

    I have like 20 top fave songs and my fave out of those change depending on my mood Today my faves are Shinee Replay & Big Bang Blue
  2. OnehoeforWonho

    Thank you xD Not many people tell me that so I really appreciate it I love your dp btw...

    Thank you xD Not many people tell me that so I really appreciate it I love your dp btw :bigcatlove:
  3. OnehoeforWonho

    Teaser ATEEZ(에이티즈) [TREASURE EP.3 : One To All] Album Preview

    They really can't make a bad song I'm so excited :pandahappy:
  4. OnehoeforWonho

    Appreciation Comment & i'll give you a B-side

    I've been in need of good some new good b-sides
  5. OnehoeforWonho

    Ofc I could tell who you were You're too iconic to forget Who are bias groups btw?

    Ofc I could tell who you were You're too iconic to forget Who are bias groups btw?
  6. OnehoeforWonho

    Btw your dp is gorgeous :pandaamazed:

    Btw your dp is gorgeous :pandaamazed:
  7. OnehoeforWonho

    Omgg you are too sweet Haii! I've been good I've just been a bit busy and feeling a bit lost so...

    Omgg you are too sweet Haii! I've been good I've just been a bit busy and feeling a bit lost so I decided to take a long ass break on akp How have you been?
  8. OnehoeforWonho

    GFX ♛ ★☆THE SPOOKY GRAPHICS SHOP☆★ ♛ — CLOSED!

    Oooh this sounds cool Once I gather enough trophy points I will come back Sorry this is unrelated, but does anyone know how to get badges here?
  9. OnehoeforWonho

    stan CLC :3

    I already do :pandahappy:
  10. OnehoeforWonho

    Appreciation Love and Fall

    Honestly, it's hands down one of the best kpop albums ever It's a lyrical masterpiece The overall vibe of the album is very chill but makes me feel a shit ton of emotions at the same time Bobby singing is just a blessing to my ears And every song is addictive I literally can not find any...
  11. OnehoeforWonho

    Appreciation An underrated masterpiece

    Empty is like one of my favourite kpop songs or just songs in general EVER The melody is just so soothing yet addictive It's a masterpiece
  12. OnehoeforWonho

    Teaser Mino released first video teaser

    Urghhhhh I'm going to be deceased when this drops I know he's gonna go hard with his rapping and I can't friggin wait
  13. OnehoeforWonho

    Are There Any Buddies On-Site?

    Yup :pandahappy: Although I'm from AKP originally