Appreciation Love and Fall (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hello,
this is a thread appreciating Bobby's masterpiece album "Love and Fall"


Sadly due to YGE's manegment Bobby was not able to really promote this album which is such a shame since it really showcases that Bobby is more than a "hype Rapper".

Full Album:



MV's:




Live Performance:



​
 
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Bobby is such a versatile artist! His solo album showed us so many sides to him musically and I'm so glad that, despite the lack of promotions, we were able to bear witness to it
:llama_uwu:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
:pandalove: I love it. I wanna play it again when I first heard it. Broke the spam button and froze my screen that day
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like the album a lot. I expected a hard-hitting rap album to be honest but I'm glad Love and Fall showcases Bobby's versatility. He can sing quite well for a rapper.
That's what a lot of people think of Bobby. Glad that you like it
And OMG do I see Simon and Jay in you dp?:pepeheart::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::pepeheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
12
Reactions Received
31
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Honestly, it's hands down one of the best kpop albums ever
It's a lyrical masterpiece

The overall vibe of the album is very chill but makes me feel a shit ton of emotions at the same time
Bobby singing is just a blessing to my ears
And every song is addictive

I literally can not find any fault in this album
It's just beautiful imo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread