Recent content by onesoothree

  1. onesoothree

    Group [Official] EXO Thread ♔ EXO planet ♔

    exo really being a monthly expense for me
  2. onesoothree

    Solo EXO D.O ARTIST THREAD

    what y'all know about heartache?
  3. onesoothree

    Favorite Song In Kpop

    from day 1 till the day i DIE yuh
  4. onesoothree

    Group [Official] EXO Thread ♔ EXO planet ♔

    what do y'all think about the aeribong ver 3?
  5. onesoothree

    Group [Official] EXO Thread ♔ EXO planet ♔

    ESPECIALLY THAT ONE. I love the rainbow hair. an LQBT friendly hoonie
  6. onesoothree

    Group [Official] EXO Thread ♔ EXO planet ♔

    ive gotten my fair share of h8 as a mullet protector but ill be DAMNED if that yeehaw hairstyle wouldn't look DELICIOUS on king hun
  7. onesoothree

    News Ikon B.I's Katalk's

    a Costco bulk order on LSD
  8. onesoothree

    do u eat or drink in the toilet???

    nah makes me think imma get poo poo particles on my food
  9. onesoothree

    Give me songs...

    im l8 to the party but...
  10. onesoothree

    Why Do You Stan

    Kyungsoo was the first ever face I could recognize in Kpop. I tried learning all the exo faces but, I always knew which one was soo. from then on I always thought he was cute. then I found out he could sing, dance, act, etc. everyone misunderstands him as the grumpy, serious type yet, he has a...
  11. onesoothree

    Group [Official] EXO Thread ♔ EXO planet ♔

    tbh ill probably see Kyungsoo more in the military than I do now FINALLy a month for exo. imma start saving my money now