News Ikon B.I's Katalk's (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
BI: ㅋㅋㅋ I want to do it (LSD) forever, is it strong?
A: L is a tier one drug in our country
BI: Not that ㅋㅋㅋ I mean how strong is it
A: I'm telling you the drug itself is strong ㅡㅡ
BI: Can you get me as much as I want?
A: Sure
BI: Should I get three? I do have to save my money. Do you get a discount if you get it?
A: No, don't do it. Once you try L, pot will seem like a joke. That's how you go all the way to cocaine. You'll be in big trouble then.
BI: ㅋㅋㅋ I won't, I want it to become a genius
A: You'll end up like OOO ㅋㅋ
BI: I'm going to stick to one forever. I honestly want to do X every day but X is so expensive. Anyway, does L have that effect? Where you hallucinate and stuff?

BI: Should I buy a bunch at once? ㅋㅋ Maybe about 10?
A: Are you too lazy to buy it again?
BI: Yup ㅋㅋ that and I just want to keep around a million won worth on me
A: You're possessive about the weirdest things
BI: F*ck. It's a dilemma... whether to buy 10 or a million won worth.
A: A million wons worth is about 6, and 10 would cost about 150
BI: That's so expensive ㅋㅋㅋ there's no discount for bulk orders?
A: I can ask ㅋㅋ I'm telling you to buy a little bit because it's your first time
BI: ㅋㅋ Hey, a real man should start strong on his first try. Anyway, ask if there's a discount for bulk orders.
A: I will.

A: Hey, don't talk about drugs with anyone else
BI: ㅋㅋ I'm asking you because I've tried it with you
A: I'll get beat by Yang CEO so be careful ㅋㅋ
BI: Can you get it right away?
A: Seriously, watch your mouth though
BI: I won't get caught if I watch my mouth, don't you have to get a spine exam?
A: Do you think they won't check your phone? ㅋ They check all your Katalks ㅋㅋ
BI: I know, it's damn dangerous for me right now so delete this for now
A: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
BI: I'm a coward so delete it, f*ck ㅋㅋ I'm in Macao. I'll be in Korea on Saturday and I want to buy a few from you.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Can we take a moment and appreciate him trying to get a discount for bulk buying acid
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Can we take a moment and appreciate him trying to get a discount for bulk buying acid
Like I wouldn't buy acid or anything but I feel that level of cheapness
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
GOD BI
why can't he do lsd in some backstreets of some next country like every other normal person why must he incriminate himself
leaving paper trails is a rookie mistake

I think these have answered my question on whether or not YG idols are stupid....
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
leaving paper trails is a rookie mistake

I think these have answered my question on whether or not YG idols are stupid....
iKon is supposed to be Big Bang 2.0 so... :joysip:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Why couldn't you just stick to marijuana smh.

Anyway are these messages proven to be legit?
I think they are from Dispatch so far so kinda not, but i'm pretty sure this will be another police investigation eventually and well Seungri's Katalks were recovered from someone's phone so seems like these were as well, they can use that phone as evidence if it's like that.
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
BI: ㅋㅋㅋ I want to do it (LSD) forever, is it strong?
A: L is a tier one drug in our country
BI: Not that ㅋㅋㅋ I mean how strong is it
A: I'm telling you the drug itself is strong ㅡㅡ
Homeboy can't even buy drugs correctly. May God take the form of a brain cell. :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Smooth like a truck. Good job BI...
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
On a serious note, this is actually really sad. His urgent need to get LSD and the fact that he says he wants to keep doing it show that he's become an addict. Just like the drug dealer said, LSD is nothing to mess around with; we're not talking about pot or even smoking. And while the effects of it may seem cool to him now, from what I've heard from ex-LSD users- things can take a turn for the worst. I'm happy that he got caught because if he hadn't he'd either be dead (serious hallucinations can make him freak out severely) or in jail for hurting someone else.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
On a serious note, this is actually really sad. His urgent need to get LSD and the fact that he says he wants to keep doing it show that he's become an addict. Just like the drug dealer said, LSD is nothing to mess around with; we're not talking about pot or even smoking. And while the effects of it may seem cool to him now, from what I've heard from ex-LSD users- things can take a turn for the worst. I'm happy that he got caught because if he hadn't he'd either be dead (serious hallucinations can make him freak out severely) or in jail for hurting someone else.
These conversations are allegedly 3 years old.
As funny as it is, his urgency to get lsd and as much of it as possible is kinda worrying. Especially if his main motivation is it being a cheaper and stronger alternative to ecstasy.
Smoking pot is one thing, experimenting with drugs isn't something I care about too but good grief :facepalm:
iKon really out here sharing one oxygen-deprieved brain cell :nayeonisdone:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread