Recent content by PetitBonheur

  1. PetitBonheur

    What is the hottest pic you've seen of each of the members? (Potential 18+)

    i’m so embarassed to admit that i have tons of him sticking his tongue out pics and gifs and all that i’m drinking that holy water myself
  2. PetitBonheur

    Ok. I don’t really listen to EDM. I like Electronica but not EDM. I like Future Bass and Deep...

    Ok. I don’t really listen to EDM. I like Electronica but not EDM. I like Future Bass and Deep House among others but I really dislike EDM. But I’m giving Make It Right a go because I love the original song.
  3. PetitBonheur

    What is the hottest pic you've seen of each of the members? (Potential 18+)

    I put this on watch hoping for more Suga pics but I’ll post instead teehee All the sexy photos I have of him are those with his tongue out
  4. PetitBonheur

    Wow so I won’t be able to watch him perform now :’(

    Wow so I won’t be able to watch him perform now :’(
  5. PetitBonheur

    Imagine Yixing promoting with EXO agan

    Yes please :( I need some good news
  6. PetitBonheur

    It’s hitting me hard now. Wonho did just leave. It’s hitting me hard.

    It’s hitting me hard now. Wonho did just leave. It’s hitting me hard.
  7. PetitBonheur

    Ex-Trainee Attacks Male Idols

    Yeppp. I also put my username. But if it’s not showing I’ll just redo it
  8. PetitBonheur

    Ex-Trainee Attacks Male Idols

    I kinda made a typographical error for Taehyung’s name but it’s done :’(
  9. PetitBonheur

    News Breaking: Wonho Leaves MONSTA X

    It’s pretty much just being understanding of a teenager’s actions. What he did as a young adult and what he did for him to go to juvie should not be reflective of his actions as an adult. If he served time, then he should no longer be attacked for it because he’s been punished according to the...
  10. PetitBonheur

    Ex-Trainee Attacks Male Idols

    What if I don’t have any additional information :( I really don’t know much about her aside from these scandals
  11. PetitBonheur

    Ex-Trainee Attacks Male Idols

    Ewwww so she’s from that strand of feminism huh. Makes sense.
  12. PetitBonheur

    Ex-Trainee Attacks Male Idols

    Please don’t say that she’s a feminist. I am one and I feel ashamed considering her as such. She’s a fraud so she shouldn’t be called as one :’(
  13. PetitBonheur

    News Breaking: Wonho Leaves MONSTA X

    M I know right. There are people who went into juvie who became better as adults. As for the underage drinking, smoking, driving, many of us have been there. I’ve been there and although I don’t condone it now, I understand why it happens to young people. Did it make me a bad person? I don’t...
  14. PetitBonheur

    News Breaking: Wonho Leaves MONSTA X

    I honestly don’t know what’s happening. I’ve been out of the loop because of my sched and then suddenly I’ve been bombarded with news about his debt and Shownu’s affair and finally with him leaving in just a single day. I mean reading all of the news jeez it could definitely have been settled. I...