Recent content by raymondchouku

  1. raymondchouku

    How did you pick your biases?

    Infinite: Hoya. His personality. Sistar: Hyolyn. Vocals. Twice: Sana. Her vibe in Heartshaker. Shinee: Key. I don't really remember. Exo: Kyungsoo. Vocals and acting ability. Apink: Bomi. She's literally born on the same day and year as I was... Need I say more. Mamamoo: Solar. Vocals...
  2. raymondchouku

    what was the last thing you laughed at?

    Luffy and Sanji trying to eat Chopper.
  3. raymondchouku

    How much food is too much to keep in the house?

    Oh sorry. I was referring to someone i know personally with a external freezer who fills it with copious amounts of pork, chicken, and beef.. and continues to eat out. I didn't mean you.
  4. raymondchouku

    I'm Bored....Talk to me About BOOKS!

    Grad school destroyed my love of reading... but the last book series that I read that were good were The Raven Cycle and The Mortal Instruments.
  5. raymondchouku

    Do you use any sites for studying ?

    Pubmed. and YouTube. I mean YouTube does have good History podcasts.
  6. raymondchouku

    how's the weather rn?

    It's 92. With an excessive heat warning.
  7. raymondchouku

    How much food is too much to keep in the house?

    I mean if you freezer is packed with meat and... you have an external freezer in another area of your home chucked full with meat.. and you still find reasons to order takeout then I think you might have a problem [not me btw]..
  8. raymondchouku

    Wait til' you find out that Verivery is one of my top groups... and Paris Gellar is a personal...

    Wait til' you find out that Verivery is one of my top groups... and Paris Gellar is a personal hero of mine...
  9. raymondchouku

    Sensitive What is your view on beating kids as punishment?

    The scientific data is clear on the result of adults who were beaten as kids. and I think we have enough adults with trauma, so I'm decidedly against it.
  10. raymondchouku

    Do you ever have to deal with your name being misspelled or mispronounced?

    Basic? :naeunshock: Infinite named one of its best songs after you...
  11. raymondchouku

    Is there any dish you’ve been wanting to make for a while, but haven’t gotten around to it?

    I been really in the mind to make Chili Rellenos recently. I've done it before, but the prep can be a pain...
  12. raymondchouku

    News Musk says Trump appears in Epstein files

    Really? The same man that said if you have enough money, you can grab em by the... is on the Epstein files. Such a shocker.
  13. raymondchouku

    Do you prefer serving yourself food or having someone to do it for you?

    Sure thing. I remember ten years ago I lived in a city where an all you can eat Asian fusion buffet place was $7.95 per person... Now we live in a world where self-serve soda machines are being discontinued :headache: