Recent content by Rumi

  1. Rumi

    Appreciation Do you... (+10 palavras)

    I liked when people congratulated me on my birthday on my profile! I was shocked! I didnt know you could actually post stuff there ;_; Other than that I don't have any nice memories since I've been here for such a short time.
  2. Rumi

    OT7 is not a thing NCT DREAM

    I didnt like when some NCT stans said the next BG slated for 2020 was gonna be a fixed NCT Dream ot7 line up. I mean .. I love the original 7 but it's time to let go when they graduate. Nct Dream is meant to be a introduction unit for the kid trainees, so I hope the next members introduced wont...
  3. Rumi

    18+ What kpop male idols you find attractive?

    I'm snorting hes 21 next year which is like.. 2 months away jdhdhdhd.
  4. Rumi

    18+ What kpop male idols you find attractive?

    I kind of cant get attracted to Male idols for some reason jdhdhdhd, I live for SM visuals in their prime like Minho, Jaejoong, Changmin, Donghae, Siwon before he fucked up his face and Sehun Suho and Chanyeol, though they dont draw me in to feel some type of way. But lately, CIX Yoon Hyunsuk...
  5. Rumi

    Koreaboo initiates hate on ITZY's Lia

    Depends on the trainer for me to be honest. I study musicology and culture is school, and it is definitely possible as long as they're not tone deaf lol. And if I'm not wrong Lia in that video only had a couple months of training. (4-7 months is a couple months to me lol)
  6. Rumi

    News NCT's Taeyong admits to bullying and has apologized to victim

    They're not related actually Hongseok (if that's his name) is related to someone who's child is related to Taeyong. So basically family friends.
  7. Rumi

    Koreaboo initiates hate on ITZY's Lia

    Honestly.. thats not main vocal metrial to me. Had she been in a more strict agency she would be reduced to ''Vocal'' not even lead. She's good, but anybody who works hard can sing like that with only a few months of training.
  8. Rumi

    Koreaboo initiates hate on ITZY's Lia

    Not a bash but.. Atleast Dara was known for something during her time in 2ne1 (Composing, her visuals and talent with instruments). She doesnt deserve to get hate but to me Lia hasn't proven me or others wrong according to the criticism. She needs to prove to people why she was chosen as a Itzy...
  9. Rumi

    News NCT's Taeyong admits to bullying and has apologized to victim

    Where are the TY stans that told me the rumors were fake :)
  10. Rumi

    News SM CEO Kim Youngmin announces plans for new BG and GG next year

    SM has never called a anticipated NCT unit a new boy group, they always brand it as a unit under NCT.
  11. Rumi

    I was right that SM would debut a boy group all along huh?

    It caught me off guard omg. It’s like Christmas and Easter on the same day :ilovebread: SM rookie Stan’s are rejoicing because so many ppl doubted us lololl
  12. Rumi

    I was right that SM would debut a boy group all along huh?

    I even doubted my own self, and yesterday I created @smgoldenboys and planned to post today... i got the best news I could get. SM NEW BOY GROUP IS COMING 2020 BITCHES LMFAO https://www.kpopsource.com/threads/will-sm-debut-a-new-boy-group-after-nct-in-2020.15095/ YALL WERE VOTING NO BUT LOOK AT...
  13. Rumi

    News SM CEO Kim Youngmin announces plans for new BG and GG next year

    Bad bishes follow @Smgoldenboys on IG :P
  14. Rumi

    News SM CEO Kim Youngmin announces plans for new BG and GG next year

    WTF I JUST CREATED A SMNBG ACCOUNT ON IG YESTERDAY AND I WAS RIGHT WITH MY PREDICITIONS ALL ALONG WHBFJDHURHURHYRYH SM GOLDEN BOYS HERE WE COME PEOPLE DOUBTED ME BUT SJFHHFHRHFH DESTINY IS A ODD THING
  15. Rumi

    News SM Issues Statement Following Accusations Made Against NCT’s Taeyong

    Lol the victim(s) literally to,d the person who exposed Taeyong to expose him. Yikes