Appreciation Do you... (+10 palavras) (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Do you have memories with kpopsource users that make you smile?

I have :llama_blush:



I wish I could clean my memory just so I recovered all my fear of embarassing myself around internet strangers

And feel all the adrenaline... Or i could do bungee jump.



It's just not the same when you know you can even harass them and they'll be like "oh he's just like that, dont bother with it"



I admire the ones that troll daily for decades, it requires some strong passion
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I liked when people congratulated me on my birthday on my profile! I was shocked! I didnt know you could actually post stuff there ;_;



Other than that I don't have any nice memories since I've been here for such a short time.
They posted even gifs lol

Now i'm a little jealous
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have a lot of memories with ks users that make me smile when I recall those.
So many people have gotten so important to me
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Oddly @igloo makes me smile when I read his comments, I think he taps into my maternal side...havent seen him around though but I'm rarely active
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Oddly @igloo makes me smile when I read his comments, I think he taps into my maternal side...havent seen him around though but I'm rarely active
Igloo is a special one

Yeah he isnt very active these days
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
Oddly @igloo makes me smile when I read his comments, I think he taps into my maternal side...havent seen him around though but I'm rarely active
:sanathink:i'm surprised you even remembered me lol
but thank you i'm glad i can be a positive influence even in little ways:pikahappy:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread