Recent content by Saladitas

  1. Saladitas

    if you aren't happy.........

    I've come to terms with the fact I'll never be happy. My social anxiety has made happiness for me nearly impossible to achieve. At this point, I'm having to learn with living with social anxiety which is the last thing I wanted. :pandanoreaction:
  2. Saladitas

    Sensitive What can you do about looking "anorexic" ???

    Okok so first, people are always going to make comments. That's sadly how people are. Ignore those people. Second, if you genuinely want to change ur body and gain weight, I suggest searching up what a calorie surplus is (if u don't know anything about CICO). Consume more protein and start...
  3. Saladitas

    What's one way you're trying to improve yourself?

    Exercise, eat better, and lose weight. I've lost 17 pounds so far and I'm aiming for 13 more so I can get down to, at the very least, 135lbs.
  4. Saladitas

    Intro Wassup y'all

    I've heard of dreamcatcher but not of the other ones you listed (I've never listened to Japanese groups before). Imma definitely have to listen to some of the groups u said. I'm down to listen to other groups!
  5. Saladitas

    Intro Wassup y'all

    Thank you so much!!! :)
  6. Saladitas

    Intro Wassup y'all

    Yesssss Japan seems such an awesome place to visit too! There's a youtube channel named Rambalac and he posts videos of Japan and they're so nice! It makes you feel like ur there.
  7. Saladitas

    Intro Wassup y'all

    I really wanna visit Puerto Rico, it seems so beautiful! Mejor dicho quiero visitar un montón de países jaja
  8. Saladitas

    Intro Wassup y'all

    I'll confirm: nobody is doing worse than the United States right now lol
  9. Saladitas

    have you ever been to therapy?

    I went a few years back. I think I only went to maybe 2 sessions with her? Either way I tried so hard to open up and share my problem cause ya know that's what a therapist is there for, but I have such a hard time opening up to ppl in general that I couldn't. In conclusion, therapy was a...
  10. Saladitas

    Intro Wassup y'all

    Entiendo tu punto de vista. Al final todos queremos que teremine esta pandemia. Espero que eso sea pronto!
  11. Saladitas

    Intro Wassup y'all

    Mi país es un desastre con esta pandemia. creo que con solo decir eso puedes adivinar donde vivo jajaja
  12. Saladitas

    Intro Wassup y'all

    In that case I can't wait to meet the people here. I'm pretty shy to be honest but I hope to connect with some people :)
  13. Saladitas

    Intro Wassup y'all

    La cuidad donde vivo yo es basicamente el infierno jajaja hace demasiadoooo calor
  14. Saladitas

    Intro Wassup y'all

    I'm liking it already! I've been browsing a bit and everyone seems pretty chill and nice :)
  15. Saladitas

    Intro Wassup y'all

    Thank you so much for the welcome!!