- Joined
- 25 July 2020
- Messages
- 17
- Reactions Received
- 35
- Location
- El infierno
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I searched up kpop forums cause I have nothing productive to do tonight and now here I am.
Hey y'all! I have no idea how this website operates or how anything works but I'm excited to be here either way! My name is Karina and I used to be a hardcore kpop stan around 2017 but I kinda fell off a few months back. During this quarantine I've slowly crept back into kpop especially with Stray Kids. Some other groups that I like are EXO, NCT, BTS, Loona, Red Velvet, Twice, Shinee, and Wanna one.
Like I said, I don't know how anything works on here but I'm excited to meet some of the people here :)
Hey y'all! I have no idea how this website operates or how anything works but I'm excited to be here either way! My name is Karina and I used to be a hardcore kpop stan around 2017 but I kinda fell off a few months back. During this quarantine I've slowly crept back into kpop especially with Stray Kids. Some other groups that I like are EXO, NCT, BTS, Loona, Red Velvet, Twice, Shinee, and Wanna one.
Like I said, I don't know how anything works on here but I'm excited to meet some of the people here :)