Intro Wassup y'all (4 Viewers)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Yesssss Japan seems such an awesome place to visit too! There's a youtube channel named Rambalac and he posts videos of Japan and they're so nice! It makes you feel like ur there.
Just looked for the channel and subscribed. I'm more of a Japanese idol rock fan. My faves are PassCode, NECRONOMIDOL, NEO JAPONISM, Kaqriyoterror, Zenbukiminoseida, Kolokol, Tokyo Rockets, Mai Yajima, Ange Reve, BiSH, Iron Bunny, Xteen, and others. All of them are from Japan. From kpop, only Dreamcatcher.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and Saladitas
Joined
25 July 2020
Messages
17
Reactions Received
35
Location
El infierno
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Just looked for the channel and subscribed. I'm more of a Japanese idol rock fan. My faves are PassCode, NECRONOMIDOL, NEO JAPONISM, Kaqriyoterror, Zenbukiminoseida, Kolokol, Tokyo Rockets, Mai Yajima, Ange Reve, BiSH, Iron Bunny, Xteen, and others. All of them are from Japan. From kpop, only Dreamcatcher.
I've heard of dreamcatcher but not of the other ones you listed (I've never listened to Japanese groups before). Imma definitely have to listen to some of the groups u said. I'm down to listen to other groups!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I've heard of dreamcatcher but not of the other ones you listed (I've never listened to Japanese groups before). Imma definitely have to listen to some of the groups u said. I'm down to listen to other groups!
My ults are PassCode. They are a screamo electronicore girlgroup. I have a playlist of 9 live videos of them embedded in my sig, They are my babies.

Necronomidol is a very dark group. Their last song; Tupilaq.


But maybe you like a little bit more cute groups. Ange Reve fits that mold, although not as heavy as I usually like it.


This is something a little wild. Kaqriyoterror. This song was released just a week ago.


And NEO JAPONISM. This group is about to release an EP. Here is a live video from 4 months ago.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Welcome! I hope you like it here :pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome to KS. Hope you will enjoy it here ~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread