Recent content by Saythename17

  1. Saythename17

    Intro Annyeong! I'm New here!

    Hello and welcome! ❤️
  2. Saythename17

    Appreciation ゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIKKI﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

    Happy birthday @Vikki ! You're one of the best users here! 😍🤩❤️
  3. Saythename17

    Teaser Twice - ‘Cry For Me’ to be released on 12/18

    I really want a MV! Their performance of Cry for me at MAMA was so amazing!
  4. Saythename17

    News BTS have been selected for Time's Entertainer of the Year

    Wow! Congrats to BTS! 💜
  5. Saythename17

    Guess my aespa bias

    Maybe Winter?
  6. Saythename17

    guess my dreamcatcher bias

    Soyeon?
  7. Saythename17

    Appreciation Resonance Pt. 1 becomes highest selling SM album on Gaon

    Yay!! Congrats to Neo Culture Technology!! 💚😍🤩
  8. Saythename17

    News Dreamcatcher are 100K album sellers!!

    Yay! Congrats to the girls! I'm so proud to be an Insomnia!
  9. Saythename17

    Shop ❅ The 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 Shop ❅

    Okay dear. You can take your time :)
  10. Saythename17

    SNSD BADGE REVAMP 2020

    These are great! Thank you for OPing this thread!
  11. Saythename17

    Official Awards Team Recruitment [CLOSED]

    I have to wait for one more year TT
  12. Saythename17

    Shop ❅ The 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 Shop ❅

    Here I'm gonna request Username : Saythename17 Type of request : Signature and Dp package Signature: Photos : (preferable png) (Can you use these three pictures? They are my ult biases) Text : Happy Holidays Special effect? : Starry background (Also can you use blue and silver colours for the...
  13. Saythename17

    Intro Hi I'm back! Did yáll miss me?

    Were you too? I didn't know
  14. Saythename17

    Intro Hi I'm back! Did yáll miss me?

    Thank you!!!!
  15. Saythename17

    Intro Hi I'm back! Did yáll miss me?

    Yep, I did. I had to focus on my studies more. :wimwim: