Guess my aespa bias (1 Viewer)

Who's my bias in aespa?

  • Karina

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Giselle

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winter

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Ning Ning

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • This a fake poll. You don't like aespa.

    Votes: 10 71.4%

  • Total voters
    14

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I just voted for #5 :taesip:

But I hope you actually do like the members and have a bias. Maybe Karina? Or Winter?
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i feel like number five is the right answer but i'm trying to be optimistic :sanapray:

hmm... :pepelook:i'm gonna guess you stan vocals...so maybe ning ning ??
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Not going to lie, the first thing I thought was "who has the best body" and was ready to vote for Karina until I saw the final option and knew this had to be fake lol
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Some Karina fancams have been pretty good and almost made me consider switching from Ningning.
But I doubt you've seen them so option 5 :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread