Recent content by Seriously

  1. Seriously

    Intro OH refugee.

    I see the cult of InSomnia has a strong presence here!
  2. Seriously

    Found you!

    Found you!
  3. Seriously

    Intro OH refugee.

    I see... Very mysterious indeed...
  4. Seriously

    Intro OH refugee.

    I know, a damn shame... What was your user on OH?
  5. Seriously

    Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread

    Thanks very much guys, appreciate the welcome!
  6. Seriously

    Intro OH refugee.

    Thank you all for the lovely welcome!
  7. Seriously

    Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread

    Hey guys, InSomnia OH refugee here lol, glad to see the girls have an active thread here!
  8. Seriously

    Intro OH refugee.

    Sadly it would appear the OH ship has sank, so some friends recommended i come here! So uhhh, hey! Some of my faves would include: Dreamcatcher (my life for the cult of InSomnia), KARD, Hyuna, Blackpink, Twice, Ateez, Loona, and i could never forget my nugu queen Sori!
  9. Seriously

    :llama_eyes:

    :llama_eyes: