- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
There is a video on youtube.Amazing! They seriously need to be invited to King of masked singer!
There is a video on youtube.Amazing! They seriously need to be invited to King of masked singer!
That would be the death of me, I really need a collab tbh.They even look as whether they were a single 14 members group.
yeah apparently Elkie and Dongie are best friends or something?Yeah, I think they are kind of like sister groups in a way!
Oh really? CLC also added two more members and had a cute concept too? They really are more similar than we think barring the music and concepts and the fact that DC re-branded themselves.
Oh that would be awesome! I would also love to see pairings between certain members of both groups and sing covers or do their own songs etc.
For instance, I noticed that Elsie and Handong are really close and have even have pictures with each other:
This is a pic which Elsie took:
![]()
and as you can see, they are together here:
![]()
Also JiU and Seungyeon:
![]()
just saw your intro threadHey guys, InSomnia OH refugee here lol, glad to see the girls have an active thread here!
![]()
Hi. Welcome to our little Dreamcatcher loving community. We are a very friendly inSomnia community.Hey guys, InSomnia OH refugee here lol, glad to see the girls have an active thread here!
![]()