Recent content by Shimmer

  1. Shimmer

    What do u think about me =@-@= (@ladygrey idea)

    You have a sweet and bubby personality ^^
  2. Shimmer

    18+ i need to bleach my eyes

    Lmao once on a paw patrol amino I saw that there was a pinned post on a PSA about STDS najdjkdd. Idk why a show for 6 year olds have a community of peeps that need a STD PSA but aight. Sex education is good ig akdjksnd
  3. Shimmer

    Do you like visual art??

    Do you know there is a competition on Webtoon now ? Make a short story and you could get some cash lol
  4. Shimmer

    18+ Is it all about sugar daddies and sugar babies these days?

    No? It has existed for way too long to just go poof. Besides it's not like there isn't any sugar daddies or mommies or babies back then. We call them ecorts/mistresses or boy toy skjdsjd. Besides marriage is also a financial decision to some extent. Also won't rich people usually settle for...
  5. Shimmer

    MNET "Who Is Good Girl?" Lineup is actually insane

    Oh dear.... How would I survive this?! :jisoosmh: there are too many queens in one place!
  6. Shimmer

    Who is the oldest 3rd gen idol who is currently active?

    Aren't they second gen?
  7. Shimmer

    Teaser Natty - NineTeen teasers

    Oooo I wonder what concept she would debut with. Either way I'm sure she'll serve talent
  8. Shimmer

    Idol Rapping who will go far when they're solo? Lisa or Chaeyoung

    Lisa , even if she doesn't succeed in Korea she would succeed internationally for being one of the most popular idols. She has rapping and dancing going on for her so she'll be fine. However with Lisa's dance skills I would be wondering if she would work as a choreographer
  9. Shimmer

    ?first?impression?of?moi?

    I thought you were very heavily opinionated or very critical. Know that I've seen your posts more I don't think you're as critical as I initially thought. Now I can see that you're quite nice at times
  10. Shimmer

    Make a boy group [out of these idols]

    I heard from rumor accounts that every time beomgyu takes a selfie a clone is formed, and all his clones live in his phone :susPepe:.
  11. Shimmer

    News SuperM announces comeback

    Aye- I just hope they make more money than they've spent for the new comeback
  12. Shimmer

    Make a boy group [out of these idols]

    Yes, beomgyu and his clones would make a great group since everyone would be equally talented and have visuals :queen:
  13. Shimmer

    Make a boy group [out of these idols]

    I'mma take all of these dudes and make a male version of akb48 lmao, and I'll make everyone sing everything so everyone gets the same amount of lines :queen: jkjk probs a terrible idea since the screentime would be a mess
  14. Shimmer

    What position will they take? [nct]

    On the side note, as a non nctzen why is ten in WayV? I thought he is Thai, and you just said China cares about heritage so why is the dude there-
  15. Shimmer

    We need more lettered idols!

    You know what I can see what you mean