- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,579
- Reactions Received
- 6,439
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Simple rules...
you can have 1 or 2 members from each category no more...
[you can skip a category]
so the smallest group can have is 2 biggest is 8 :]
For me::
I like a larger group so imma go for the full 8 xD
Vocalist:
Renjun and Seungmin
Sub vocal:
Bang Chan & I.N
Rapper:
Mark & Hyunjin
Sub rapper <<< alot of my favs in this category arghh
Jaemin & Dongpyo
[[[only cause i think dongpyo and jaemin would get along so well]]
[[and i believe every group needs a shorty xD]]
{{bang chan would be my leader}}
you can have 1 or 2 members from each category no more...
[you can skip a category]
so the smallest group can have is 2 biggest is 8 :]
Vocalist:::
Sub Vocalist:::
Rapper::
Sub Rapper::
Sub Vocalist:::
Rapper::
Sub Rapper::
For me::
I like a larger group so imma go for the full 8 xD
Vocalist:
Renjun and Seungmin
Sub vocal:
Bang Chan & I.N
Rapper:
Mark & Hyunjin
Sub rapper <<< alot of my favs in this category arghh
Jaemin & Dongpyo
[[[only cause i think dongpyo and jaemin would get along so well]]
[[and i believe every group needs a shorty xD]]
{{bang chan would be my leader}}