Recent content by Siros

  1. Siros

    Tourney Love Shot vs Tempo - R5 EXO Tournament

    Love Shot have that choreo and all that eyecandy but musically is a bit lacking, it could be a bside like The Eve. Tempo was waaaay more interesting :rjeat:
  2. Siros

    Reality Official Produce_X101 Thread (The Finale Is Subbed NOW!!!)

    THAT WAS UNEXPECTED Well with this final lineup, I got 8 out of 11 so we going hard-stan mode! :lovelycooky:
  3. Siros

    Reality Official Produce_X101 Thread (The Finale Is Subbed NOW!!!)

    Aww Jungmo, I knew it was difficult but damn :pepecry2:
  4. Siros

    Reality Official Produce_X101 Thread (The Finale Is Subbed NOW!!!)

    I'm honestly amazed how 4 of the most "sure to debut" are fighting for the X position
  5. Siros

    Reality Official Produce_X101 Thread (The Finale Is Subbed NOW!!!)

    OMFG I'M HONESTLY SCREAMIN RN LIKE THIS IS BECOMING THE BEST DEBUT LINE OF THE PRODUCE SERIES!
  6. Siros

    Appreciation Yeri hates boy groups

    Same sis :taesip:
  7. Siros

    Comeback Red Velvet 레드벨벳 '짐살라빔 (Zimzalabim)' MV

    So, I talked to soon, it’s growing on me like A LOT How to stop clowning myself yahoo answers
  8. Siros

    Comeback Red Velvet 레드벨벳 '짐살라빔 (Zimzalabim)' MV

    I always eat everything RV do, because they only serve quality... but I’m skipping this one. :nekosweat:
  9. Siros

    News Yg leaving yg entertainment

    This changes nothing. He is still the founder and major stakeholder and his brother the CEO. He will stop being the “public image” of the company but still will profit from YG and his vote is huge on future decisions. Now watch the stocks going higher after this, what will make him even richer lmao
  10. Siros

    News The next CEO of YG

    YG wasn’t the CEO tho. But Jisoo deserves that position honestly
  11. Siros

    News B.I withdraws from iKON

    It is concerning indeed. However right now I don’t believe anything he says, not the bad place thing not the “i didnt use it”. Why? Because everything sounds rushed and superficial, just made to save his ass...well more like saving yg and ikons ass because his is done now. I wish he gives us a...
  12. Siros

    News B.I withdraws from iKON

    Read the messages, he takes it as a joke, to be a genius, probably because drugs are “romantized” in the industry by composers/singers to get the “inspiration”. Sounds like a game for him, to be better. And sorry, but “being in a bad place” is not an excuse to bulkbuy LSD like if it was cheese.
  13. Siros

    News B.I withdraws from iKON

    Sorry but this smells like bullshit. He bought it but never used it? If u read the messages with the dealer he said he asked her because they “did drugs” together in the past. He just prefers to confirm half of the story (the part he cant denied) leave the group and hope, even after all the...
  14. Siros

    Un-stanning My Big 3

    SMNGC still have to debut :nekosweat:
  15. Siros

    Groups that you keep as your side chicks

    If they are not SNSD or f(x), they are my side chicks