Recent content by Staa

  1. Staa

    Dark, milk or white chocolate?

    ALL chocolate is good no matter what
  2. Staa

    Just finished a band concert

    alto sax😻
  3. Staa

    Just finished a band concert

    Just finished playing and omg our hour sucked but surprisingly we did better (not bragging) than I expected but honestly I was about to sleep
  4. Staa

    In honor of thanksgiving…

    I just want to thank this community for being such a open and supportive place. I don’t get on often so I can’t say much but I really am grateful for this safe space. Wishing everyone a happy thanksgiving (if u celebrate it)! If you don’t I still want to let you know I’m grateful for you!🫶🏾💕
  5. Staa

    just heard nxde on the radio…

    Yep
  6. Staa

    just heard nxde on the radio…

    nah it’s boring here too suprised they played it
  7. Staa

    just heard nxde on the radio…

    It was on this random pop radio too💀
  8. Staa

    Have you ever been gifted a kpop album ?

    just got one for my bday from @ilychan 🫶🏾
  9. Staa

    What's your favorite type of foreign food?

    I love my Indian food but Vietnamese food is so good🫶🏾
  10. Staa

    What songs hits “that” spot for you?

    I mean some songs just hit some part of you that you never knew you had.
  11. Staa

    How do people make friends so easily?

    I also don’t mind being alone, it’s just it looks I’m a loner when I sit alone at lunch sometimes
  12. Staa

    How do people make friends so easily?

    recently I have trouble just finding friends/making them and sometimes I wish I had a bigger friend group so I wouldn’t feel so alone at school are you able to make friends easily?
  13. Staa

    Does anyone like to journal?

    I like to journal when I can because honestly it’s the only place I can put my mind on paper
  14. Staa

    News Seventeen Joshua & Hoshi test positive for covid-19

    I hope they get better, wishing a fast recovery 🙏🏾