Does anyone like to journal? (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 May 2021
Messages
30
Reactions Received
57
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I like to journal when I can because honestly it’s the only place I can put my mind on paper
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My life is pretty much unexciting.
So myself making a journal is pointless.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Staa
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I only did it once as a child but I was kind of forced to by my dad and I really hated it because it was like a homework assignment from him.
I have no idea why he did that. Maybe it was so that I can improve and stay on top of my handwriting skills. I don't know.
I just wrote stupid things like what I did, ate, etc. not my thoughts and feelings.
So, everyday I wrote one or two paragraphs or maybe half of a page at maximum because I didn't care.

Even if he didn't, I would never have done it on my own, honestly. I would have been doing something more interesting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Staa

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I've tried in the past but it's not something I enjoyed. Most of the time it would all be my dark thoughts, so there weren't pleasant memories written down.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Staa

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I used to, but not anymore.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread