Menu
Forums
Members
Staff roles
Current visitors
Search profile posts
Top Posters of the Month
What's new
Latest posts
Trending
New profile posts
Spotify
Spotify leaderboards
Forum wrapped
Latest activity
Search forums
Register
Release
Artist Profiles
Kpopsource Hub
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Forums
StrayMixx
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by StrayMixx
Official
Request Cards or Trades Here
StrayMixx both dailies k gen, r gen
StrayMixx
Post #144,179
Today at 10:06 AM
Forum:
Card Support Services
new username too!
Stray Kids & Nmixx are my ults! (yes, Nmixx has dethroned Twice lol and besides, StrayTwice sounds like a command)
StrayMixx
Thread
Today at 10:05 AM
Replies: 7
Forum:
The Daily Café
Bang Chan layout!
ty!
StrayMixx
Post #5
Today at 10:03 AM
Forum:
The Daily Café
Intro
Crawling out of the woodwork...
:dubuwave:
StrayMixx
Post #14
Today at 10:02 AM
Forum:
Arrivals Hall
so much for negotiating username changes - I'm now using this thread to call out people who fail to inform selfie about their username changes
I'm going to change my username again - StrayMixx
StrayMixx
Post #522
Today at 10:00 AM
Forum:
The Daily Café
Bang Chan layout!
tyyyyyyyyyyy
StrayMixx
Post #3
Today at 9:29 AM
Forum:
The Daily Café
Official
Today’s Card Challenge is…
tyyyyyyy edit wrong thread lol
StrayMixx
Post #9
Today at 9:27 AM
Forum:
Card Support Services
Intro
Crawling out of the woodwork...
welcome back! it's me, that OTHER Wenee!
StrayMixx
Post #12
Today at 9:25 AM
Forum:
Arrivals Hall
Bang Chan layout!
Bang Chan is my new Stray Kids bias, so I thought I might as well make him a layout!
StrayMixx
Thread
Today at 9:22 AM
Replies: 4
Forum:
The Daily Café
Fanart
My sigs on here! (+ one I used elsewhere)
Today, I learned that I can add layer styles to ANY layer, not jjust text! isn't this cool??? it looks 3d!
StrayMixx
Post #164
Today at 9:00 AM
Forum:
Artist's Alley
Official
Today’s Card Challenge is…
Xikers (2023) and Aesxpa (2020) debuted five years after Stray Kids and Twice, respectively
StrayMixx
Post #7
Today at 6:57 AM
Forum:
Card Support Services
Official
Today’s Card Challenge is…
idk I was hearing about SNSD in 2007 through some Asian fans of this band I used to follow. unless you meant Exo debuted in 2012?
StrayMixx
Post #6
Today at 6:55 AM
Forum:
Card Support Services
How life has been…
oh, that's good! so... was something blocking the door?
StrayMixx
Post #5
Today at 5:23 AM
Forum:
The Daily Café
How life has been…
guess you'll have to sleep on the couch tonight lol unless you have like a spare key or something
StrayMixx
Post #2
Today at 4:09 AM
Forum:
The Daily Café
News
ATEEZ will reportedly make their comeback with a single in October
lemme guess the title of the album: Golden Hour Pt. 6 lol but I'll be looking forward to it!
StrayMixx
Post #3
Today at 12:20 AM
Forum:
The Tea & The Truth
Forums
StrayMixx
Top
Bottom
Cookie Consent
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.