Official Today’s Card Challenge is… (7 Viewers)

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,181
Reactions Received
1,620
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
36,331
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
Illit (2024) debuted 5 years after Itzy (2019), I got lucky it's the only 5th gen I know. :haylul:
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,217
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
The short-lived EL7z Up debuted in 2023, five years after i-dle in 2018.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,144
Reactions Received
46,808
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,377
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
EXO was 5 years after SNSD in 2012
idk I was hearing about SNSD in 2007 through some Asian fans of this band I used to follow. unless you meant Exo debuted in 2012?
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,144
Reactions Received
46,808
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,377
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Xikers (2023) and Aesxpa (2020) debuted five years after Stray Kids and Twice, respectively
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,640
Reactions Received
93,452
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,894
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
idk I was hearing about SNSD in 2007 through some Asian fans of this band I used to follow. unless you meant Exo debuted in 2012?
Yes i had been up all night i wasnt super clear. snsd in 2007 and exo in 2012
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,144
Reactions Received
46,808
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,377
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • ChiaraStar169
  • RandAlThor