Official Today’s Card Challenge is… (7 Viewers)

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,181
Reactions Received
1,618
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
36,331
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
Illit (2024) debuted 5 years after Itzy (2019), I got lucky it's the only 5th gen I know. :haylul:
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,213
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
The short-lived EL7z Up debuted in 2023, five years after i-dle in 2018.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,139
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
EXO was 5 years after SNSD in 2012
idk I was hearing about SNSD in 2007 through some Asian fans of this band I used to follow. unless you meant Exo debuted in 2012?
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,139
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Xikers (2023) and Aesxpa (2020) debuted five years after Stray Kids and Twice, respectively
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • ChiaraStar169