Recent content by stvrnova

  1. stvrnova

    Ask me anything! (aka dont let this flop and ask shit)

    have you ever considered playing an instrument? And if you do, what instruments would you want to play or can play?
  2. stvrnova

    So, what do you…

    how different my family stuff would've been if we stayed in mexico :coronawimwim:
  3. stvrnova

    Why do Americans cut their bread crusts?

    yeah i dont see why people through it out
  4. stvrnova

    create the perfect bagel, and what happens next will leave you in tears

    THANK YOU SM WILL KEEP THIS IN MIND
  5. stvrnova

    Why do Americans cut their bread crusts?

    I cut it but i make it into breadcrumbs or croutons
  6. stvrnova

    create the perfect bagel, and what happens next will leave you in tears

    MY FIRST TIME THO SOME GOOD TIPS WOULD BE HELPFUL
  7. stvrnova

    create the perfect bagel, and what happens next will leave you in tears

    WAIT UNTIL THIS SATURDAY IM MAKING PIZZA BAGELS
  8. stvrnova

    barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarrkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarrkbarkbar...

    barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarrkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarrkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarrkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarrkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarrkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarrkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbar...
  9. stvrnova

    How do I get rid of feelings for someone?

    The most i can recommend is to stop all contact with the person, cut the person off from seeing or talking to you
  10. stvrnova

    come back gang

    come back gang
  11. stvrnova

    hope you can get it soon :pandahappy:

    hope you can get it soon :pandahappy:
  12. stvrnova

    Im not sure how to get unbanned:pandabeg::pandabeg:

    Im not sure how to get unbanned:pandabeg::pandabeg:
  13. stvrnova

    yeah for once and I'm glad i am ngl

    yeah for once and I'm glad i am ngl
  14. stvrnova

    good morning everyone, how art thou

    Good morning! I have a state test but I finished the ELA one thank god. My day has been good so far and I hope it stays like that