good morning everyone, how art thou (1 Viewer)

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i woke up at 5:40am but i think i got some proper rest today πŸ€” hopefully!
i will try not to be sleepy all day πŸ™

anyway
how are you?
good morning? day? night?
any big news u wanna share??
somethin ur excited abt today, or did today?
idk
go off
explain urself :pikagun:​
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and velvet

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I changed my chemist to another one which is closer.
Also ate good chocolate
and listened to some new jpop cds.
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,689
Reactions Received
9,728
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,661
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I am doing fab (I think)!!!! It's night for me and I just did my daily prayers to the vroom vroom vroom skrrt. I am this close to starting a doctrine of the my turn. my best friend and I just spent the day together but other than that I didn't really get anything done. We played ddlc!!! It was fun seeing her so scared (not that I got scared too lol)
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Good morning!

Nothing planned today, so just coming on here and doing my usual hobbies of writing fanfics and learning Spanish.
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

Myth

* β˜€οΈŽPotato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * β™₯
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I’m going to chicago this afternoon aaaa
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

Ahsoka

⚑️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm doing okay. I was planning something for my trip but I won't be able to see all the places because they're too far away from each other, if we even see any of them. I'm also doing a secret sad but fun thing today. Other than that no concrete plans.
 

Ahsoka

⚑️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
evening right now. and its a good day cause I`m having 2 days free cause its easter.
I asked my brother if he had 2 days off for school and he looked at me like I had 2 heads for asking such a "stupid" question. He doesn't get school off. :haylul:
 
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,865
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,654
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I asked my brother if he had 2 days off for school and he looked at me like I had 2 heads for asking such a "stupid" question. He doesn't get school off. :haylul:
friday and monday is a national holiday in germany. :lucastwerk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚑️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
friday and monday is a national holiday in germany. :lucastwerk:
I get why we don't have school off because the whole we aren't supposed to cater to one religion but I don't get why my aunts school has the days off in that case when it's also in the US. :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: ani07

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel depressed again but I will fight on. Hiiiii!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread