Recent content by suexoo

  1. suexoo

    Where do you have a birthmark?

    I feel like someone already post a thread like this but whatever, I have it on my stomache is like a big mole.
  2. suexoo

    parts in kpop songs that make you ascend to the heavens

    literally the entire Twice Queen of Hearts song
  3. suexoo

    how did you realize your biases were your biases?

    I'll eventually just will fall inlove with them on which particular person im focusing on or whoever caught my attention the most.
  4. suexoo

    Do you have a bias type?

    Yeah.. I sorta do to There often seen as the "cute member" or the "sophisticated member" for me whoever seen attractive to me, they'll be my bias that caught my attention by there beauty or vocals
  5. suexoo

    can someone give me points?

    Unnie I'll accept it
  6. suexoo

    Has a friend ever betrayed you?

    no but... im the one that betray my friend and felt sorry about it
  7. suexoo

    Do I come off as more of a gg stan or a bg stan?

    ofc gg since u rlly like ke1per but at the same time u like victon but whatever I go with gg
  8. suexoo

    i realized that im extremely introverted on here

    hello, I feel more introverted here than u despite being a introverted irl
  9. suexoo

    I think I'm losing interest in kpop...

    for me idk actually... im more interested in gl cdrama and douyin tik toks these days im just waiting for twice comeback and bts comeback which the music is ok i guess and now there on a hiatus :(
  10. suexoo

    where do u have ur birth mark?

    at my stomache it pretty big to be honest
  11. suexoo

    How do you like my Camila layout?

    no sorry
  12. suexoo

    anonymous messaging

    send as much messages as u needed type whatever u want (it'll be anonymous) Send secret message to your friend via SecretM.Me
  13. suexoo

    Do you pronounce 'Mexico' the correct way?

    mhm i pronouce it the american way mex-i-co
  14. suexoo

    How did you find out about KPS?

    when I search up stayc visual ranking and cupid question showed up
  15. suexoo

    whats the thing you struggle with a lot ??

    wow u have been living 4 a long time