whats the thing you struggle with a lot ?? (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Many things
1. Controlling my mind :headache:
2. Sometimes I forget to finish a word when writing/typing💀and English is my mother tongue😭
3. Remembering urú’s in the Irish language. Im fluent but they don’t make it easy to remember :seokeyes:
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Grammar
Talking to others irl
Too much homework to do
Being too emotional out of nowhere
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
7 May 2022
Messages
164
Reactions Received
119
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
that happens to me most of the times like yesterday 😭
when I try to write " awwwwww i rlly like this pic but to bad cause of the watermark
🙁
"
but instead I write "awwwwww i rlly this pic put to bad cause of the watermark
🙁
" it took me a day to figure out that im missing something in the sentence when a notif ring
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that happens to me most of the times like yesterday 😭
when I try to write " awwwwww i rlly like this pic but to bad cause of the watermark
🙁
"
but instead I write "awwwwww i rlly this pic put to bad cause of the watermark
🙁
" it took me a day to figure out that im missing something in the sentence when a notif ring
hahaha about fifteen, twenty years ago, there was an old viral Yahoo Answers meme that went "I just accidentally a whole bottle of coke, is that bad?" lol this comment just reminded me of that. Nobody knew the answer, and I don't think the girl ever did clarify what she meant...
 
Joined
7 May 2022
Messages
164
Reactions Received
119
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
hahaha about fifteen, twenty years ago, there was an old viral Yahoo Answers meme that went "I just accidentally a whole bottle of coke, is that bad?" lol this comment just reminded me of that. Nobody knew the answer, and I don't think the girl ever did clarify what she meant...
wow u have been living 4 a long time
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
HOW TO SPELL EMBARRASSED AND DEFINITELY
THIS IS WITHOUT HELP - EMBARRSED DEFINITLY
and y'know self confidence
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I hate talking to random ppl like cashiers at the store or asking someone Idk where something is or how to do smth
Social Anxiety
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I am struggling with:

Losing Weight
Making IRL friends (I have mostly acquaintances from school/college)
Motivation to Write a Good Story
+respect because I am in the same situation

also, for me:
confidence/assertiveness
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread